What's in it for you
To provide strong learning value for your users, you need to score their Pitch IQ submissions. Choose the criteria that best aligns with your organization to allow for meaningful feedback. Admins, managers, and even peers can review submissions depending on how the Pitch IQ panel of the course is configured. Providing many options on scoring helps ensure that the scoring metrics are relevant to your training initiative goals and give your panelists a criteria list to base the submission off of. This guarantees that all panelists are assessing based on the same set of standards when measuring these evaluations as a whole.
- Configure your own grading metrics for submissions
- Create a Pitch IQ panel comprised of various roles
- Review and provide feedback to sales reps’ recorded pitch
- Keep updates to this page as minimal as possible. Changing any metric will overwrite all instances where that metric is used, including courses that were previously published.
You need this to succeed
- Admin access to configure the grading criteria
- Established evaluation criteria that are aligned with your organization’s goals
The quick way to awesomeness
- Add up to 20 criteria for assessing Pitch IQ submissions
- Select the 5 default criteria to use currently in course creation
- Configure scoring settings including the minimum number of reviews
- Assign panelists to review submitted pitches
Do this step by step
- From the Admin Settings menu, click Pitch IQ Metrics.
- Select up to 20 different criteria that align with the course you created.
Note: You don't need to initially create all 20 criteria. Keep the criteria set to "Inactive" until you want it to appear in the list of criteria to choose from in Step 4 of the Course Creation process.
- Choose the 5 metrics that align with the course you are creating. Only Default and Active criteria will appear as options. Clicking the criteria will display a drop-down menu with the other criteria options that are available.
- Back in the Pitch IQ section of course creation (step four), decide who will comprise the Pitch IQ panel. Use the toggles to auto-assign various groups as panelists. The three options are:
Auto-assign managers: Managers will be automatically assigned to the panel if their users are assigned to this course. They will only be able to review Pitch IQ's of users they manage.
Auto-assign peers: Peer users will be automatically assigned to the panel if they are also assigned to this course. They will only be able to review Pitch IQ's that belong to their user group. Select the number of peer reviewers, up to 100.
Manually assign admins: Admins will be added alongside managers or peers to review Pitch IQ's of all users assigned to this course.
- Use the Assign due date toggle to assign a rolling deadline for Pitch IQ reviews by panelists. Select the number of days after a pitch is submitted that panelists have to review them.
- After selecting your Pitch IQ panel, choose which scorers will count towards the Official Score. Check the checkbox from the group of panelists you wish to count for the official score.
- Add a threshold for a passing score percentage.
- To change the Pitch IQ Metrics, click on any criteria to and choose a different option from the drop down menu to replace it with. The options on the list will populate as the criteria you set as Active in the earlier steps.
- Click Save.