What's in it for you
An important part of developing the correct sales approach for users is to be able to receive meaningful feedback from admins and managers. You've already configured the grading criteria for your user's PitchIQ submissions -- now it's time to review and score them. Once users submit their pitches, you can access them for review at any time. All pre-selected panelists will then be able to view and assess each user's submission. These evaluations will provide guidance and constructive observations so that sales teams can continue to improve their confidence and messaging to prospects.
See how it works
- Using your selected grading criteria, score your user's PitchIQ submissions
- Provides valuable feedback so sales teams can continue to improve their pitch approaches
- Like surveys and tests, these scores can be tracked and analyzed over time
You need this to succeed
- Admin or Manager role
- Showpad Coach licenses
- Pitches ready for your review, submitted by users
The quick way to awesomeness
- Navigate to My Assignments tab
- Open the PitchIQs to Review tile
- Score on the criteria and provide positive feedback and constructive criticism
- Submit your review
Do this step by step
- Navigate to the Coaching page and select your My Assignments tab.
- Within the PitchIQs to Review tile you will see how many submissions are awaiting your review. Click View.
- Click Review on the PitchIQ submission you wish to review.
- Details of the Submission Date and pitch Goal can be found at the top. Click play to watch the pitch submission. You will be able to view, rewind, replay, and download the pitch video while in the scoring section. To download the pitch, right click and select Save Video As...
Only video pitches can be downloaded, which does not include voiceover pitches.
- After watching the video, use the slider toggles to rate the the pitch based on the selected attributes. You can view the Passing Score, as well as how the Overall Score is effected by your toggling.
- Provide written feedback in the Positive and Constructive Feedback text boxes.
- When you're ready, click Submit Review.
- Once you've submitted your initial review, you can also go back to update and re-submit your review.
- Update your criteria scores using the toggle, or edit text in the Feedback fields. Click Re-submit review.