What's in it for you
In this course-level page, you will find all the tests submitted by the users assigned to you as their manager for any particular course. In the Question Breakdown you will see the status of your learners test and survey submissions, as well as the score they received. If the test is still awaiting a review score, you will find the option to submit your review. As a manager, use the Question Breakdown to notice any trends or areas that your team may be struggling. This can help you pinpoint coaching areas to focus on with various members of your team.
- See what questions users are struggling with
- Send reminders to users with incomplete components
- Reset tests
You need this to succeed
- Manager role with users assigned to you
- Promoted member with courses & learning paths permissions
- Admin role
The quick way to awesomeness
- Navigate to the My Team hub
- Open a course to see the Course breakdown
- Analyze the Question Breakdown page to understand users comprehension
Do this step by step
- From the My Team hub, click into any course including a test component.
- On the left side menu in the Course Overview, select Question Breakdown.
- You will see all the questions from the test/survey, along with how many users answered or skipped it.
For single answer and multi answer questions, you will see a breakdown of the answers, and how many users selected any given answer.
For weighted short-answer questions, you will see the user's score and whether their answer was correct or incorrect, along with any feedback provided.
For unweighted short-answer questions, you will see if the answer was correct or incorrect, and any feedback provided by the reviewer. You will have the option to edit the user's grade.
For text match questions, you will see all the correct answers, as well as a row for "other", which will show all the incorrect answers given, and which the user chose.
- To filter the breakdown by a specific question or user group, use the filters options.
- To view a specific user's answers, click the View: Users drop-down menu, and select a user.
- If the individual you selected has not completed their assignment, you will see that it is pending. For users that have completed their test, you will their score, total points, and number of correct and incorrect questions. Each question will show all answer options, and the correct one.
- To reset a user's test, click the three dots icon in their detail tile. Click Reset user's test. Resetting a user's test will permanently delete the user's score. Click Reset Test and Send Email when prompted. The user will receive an email letting them know their test was reset.
- To remind users about their coursework, click Send Reminders above the user table.
- From the dropdown menu, select Users who have not completed their Course, or Users who need to grade Pitch IQs.
- Click Next. You will have the option to customize the email reminder that users will receive. The variable values such as the user's name will be filled in correctly automatically. Click Send.
- To view the Course details from within Question Breakdown, click Course Information.