What's in it for you
Your courses house valuable content, and you've likely spent a good chunk of time creating it. As an admin, it can be beneficial to download and save the course content you've created or uploaded. You may find this feature useful for archiving, updating, or simply having a backup of content you've created within Coach.
- Download content you've created or uploaded for courses
- Repurpose course video content for other courses
You need this to succeed
- Course content
- Coach admin or promoted user with course creation rights
Do this step by step
- In step two of the course content creation tab, you'll see the download option under the Learn Content section. Toggle Allow downloads to Yes for lesson assets.
- Content can be saved and downloaded from the course preview. To download the content from the courses, click Save and Preview.
Note: You can also find the course preview by navigating to the Courses tab from within your admin dashboard, and clicking the course with the content you'd like to save.
- Navigate to the lesson that contains the content you'd like to download, then right click on the video or document and select Save As or Save Video As. Enter a name and click Save.