What's in it for you
Your courses house valuable content, and you've likely spent a good chunk of time creating it. As an admin, it can be beneficial to download and save the course content you've created or uploaded. You may find this feature useful for archiving, updating, or simply having a backup of content you've created within Coach.
- Download content you've created or uploaded for courses
- Repurpose course video content for other courses
You need this to succeed
- Course content
- Coach admin or promoted user with course creation rights
Do this step by step
- In the Lesson Settings panel, you'll see the option to allow the downloading of lesson assets. Check the box to Allow downloading of lesson assets.
- Content can be saved and downloaded from the course preview. Click the Preview button at the top of the course builder page.
- Navigate to the lesson that contains the content you'd like to download. In the right side menu, click the download icon next to the lesson.