What's in it for you
Courses make up the most important aspect of training - it contains all the content for your users and then assesses their understanding of the provided information so they can be better equipped with the knowledge to sell effectively. Curriculums are compiled of multiple courses, similar to a curriculum for a course in school.
With Showpad Coach, curriculums are managed only on the admin side through bulk actions so users will not see them. This allows for the grouping of similar courses into one area. Paths are visible to users and are comprised of tasks and courses that account for a larger learning initiative.
Once you have created and named a course, there are 3 components involved in creating courses for users in your organization. You can read more about these at the end of this introduction.
See how it works
- Create courses tailored to your organization or team’s learning initiatives
- Group like courses together to comprise different curriculums on the admin side
- Structure tasks and courses into paths for your users
- Easily manage multiple training initiatives in one area
You need this to succeed
- Admin rights or promoted member permissions related to course content
The quick way to awesomeness
- Create and name a new path or course
- Add tasks and courses to paths
- Use available filters to search for paths and courses
Do this step by step
- In the Online Platform, navigate to the Library tab. If your organization uses divisions, you will select the division you want to create a course or path in.
- Click the Courses & Paths tab. Click the green Create button to start building a new path or course.
- If you create a path, you will be prompted to fill in details about the path. This includes a title, a description, and a path cover image.
- If you opt to create a new course, you will be taken directly to the course creation section.
- When you have many courses and paths, use the filter to easily find what you’re looking for.
- You can also sort through courses and edit the order of curriculums on the Courses tab.
Let’s explore the course setup and creation functions. This can be broken into three sections: