What's in it for you
PitchIQ allows users to practice the skills needed to have effective sales conversations with prospects. Managers can then provide 1:1 coaching to their team. Some popular uses are for demo certification, employee message consistency, and on-boarding.
Showpad offers many custom settings that admins can configure for their users prior to them submitting their pitches for review. For the more non-critical pitches, such as sharing a great client story, you can request peer reviews for feedback, grading and constructive thoughts.
See how it works
- Provide various options for users to submit their pitch submissions for review
- Custom grading criteria so assessments are aligned with your organization
- Set pitches to be reviewed by the learner’s manager only
- Best Practices: Allow users flexibility in when and where they record their pitches
You need this to succeed
- Showpad Coach or Showpad Platform
- Admin access or promoted user rights with course creation permissions
- A presentation goal for your PitchIQ configuration
The quick way to awesomeness
- Enable PitchIQ module in course creation step one
- Provide details on the goal of the PitchIQ
- Determine what type of PitchIQ it will be
- Configure settings based on the PitchIQ type
Do this step by step
- PitchIQ is the fourth step in course creation. Admins can activate this module by checking PitchIQ in step one of course creation. PitchIQ can work in connection with Learn and Test, or be a stand-alone training.
- To launch PitchIQ, enter the goal of this assessment. In some cases, it may be easier to copy over the course description which you have the option to do. The Pitch Goal is what you want your reps to achieve. We see the best results when admins provide some well-defined context of what they are looking for.
- PitchIQ role-playing scenarios are built to mimic real-world communication. Just select the appropriate PitchIQ Type from the drop-down menu. Information specific to the type will be displayed when you select an option.
- Webcam – Users will activate their built-in camera and microphone to record themselves.
- Voice Over (webcam) – Users will be adding commentary to a static PDF file. The system will access both their built-in camera and microphone. PDF can be uploaded by the admin, or users can provide their own.
- Upload – this gives users the opportunity to upload a video file they’ve created outside of the Showpad platform. For you sports fans, this is similar to game tape. Video files can be uploaded in the following formats: .mp4, .mov, .wmv, .avi, and .webm
- Audio Only Upload - this gives users the opportunity to upload an audio file they've created outside of the Showpad platform. Audio files can be uploaded in the following formats: .mp3, .mpeg3, .wav, and .x-wav
- Audio – this will only access a Learner’s microphone for voice recording. This is best used to assess a Learner’s phone manner.
- Voice Over (audio only) – Similar to Voice Over (web cam), this will only access the user’s microphone, not their camera.
- Write – provides users with a text box in which they’ll be writing a response to the PitchIQ goal. Use this for email communication assessment.
- Screen Capture (webcam) – this option will ask the user to select a screen, browser tab or application to record, and will also access their camera and microphone to allow them to provide commentary/context. This is best used for process and product demo purposes.
- Screen Capture (audio only) – same as above, however, the system will only access the user’s microphone and not their camera. The Showpad native extension, which is required for any screen capture, requires that these recordings be done in a Chrome or Firefox browser.