What's in it for you
Before starting a Course or Path, check out the Course or Path Structure tab in the overview page to get an idea of how you would like to proceed. Details on the assignment are prominently placed and detailed, so as a user, you know what kind of time to carve out and exactly what's expected of you.
- Understand the time it will take to complete assignments
- Get a clear overview of Course and Path components
You need this to succeed
- Courses or Paths assigned to you
- A Web browser or the iOS app
- A Coach license
The quick way to awesomeness
- Navigate to a Course or Path
- Read the Details section
- View the Course or Path Structure tab to gain
Choose your success platform
See how it's done on iOS
- Navigate to a course or path and tap on the course or path tile to open it.
- On the Course or Path Structure tab, you will see a Details section. Here you will find the due date for the course or path, along with other useful information. Time to completion is the amount of time, in minutes, that your admin has estimated the total course or path completion will take.
- Below you will see all the components that make up the Course or Path, including Lesson sections, Tests, Pitch IQs, or Tasks.
See how it's done on the Web app
- Navigate to a course or path, either from within the Library or the My Assignments tab. Click into the course or path tile to open it.
- In the top section, you will see the name of the course or path, along with other useful information.
- Time to completion is the amount of time, in minutes, that your admin has estimated the total course or path completion will take. Course or Path Components will show you what modules are included in the Course or Path, including Courses, Lessons, Tasks, Tests, and Pitch IQs.
- Click Course or Path Structure to see a breakdown of the items. Those you've already completed will show a check mark.
- Click on any item on the list to expand the assignment and view the description.
- The progress bar will show you how far you are into the Course or Path. For example, if there are three items in the Path and you've completed one so far, the progress bar will show that you've completed one-third of the Path.
- For Course Structures, you will see the sections of Lessons, Tests, and Pitch IQs the course is comprised of.