What's in it for you
When you're taking courses, use the notepad to jot down important ideas and lessons of what you find valuable. Being actively engaged in your learning by taking notes may help you retain information better so you can use it down the road. If you think you might want to revisit a specific course or lesson later, bookmark it.
- Bookmark courses, paths, and lessons for easy access later
- Take notes while you work on courses to help remember useful points
You need this to succeed
- A Coach license
- Courses assigned to you
Choose your success platform
See how it's done on iOS
- When taking a Course you have the ability to add course notes or bookmark lessons. Navigate to a Course you're working on.
- From the course overview, click Notes.
- If you haven't started taking notes yet for the course, click Add to start. If you've already started a note for this course, click Edit to add to it.
- Type your note in the text field, then click Save.
- Return to Course Overview at any time to find your Notes.
- From Course Overview, you can also Bookmark courses or particular lessons within the course. To bookmark an entire course, click the Bookmark icon in the top right. To bookmark a particular lesson, click the bookmark icon in the lesson section.
- To find your all bookmarks, navigate to the Coaching tab. Tap the bookmark icon at the top right.
- Tap to open the course, lesson, or path from the list.
- Tap Edit to remove bookmarks from the list. Hit the minus icon to the left of the bookmark, then tap delete.
See how it's done on the Web app
- When taking a course you have the ability to add course notes or bookmark lessons. On the top menu, click on the note icon to open the text box.
- Type any information or takeaways to remember in the text field. Your notes will be saved automatically.
- To bookmark lessons within the course experience, click the flag at the top of the lesson you’d like bookmarked. This flag change color when you’ve bookmarked the lesson.
- To view all the bookmarks you’ve saved, navigate to your Bookmarks tab. You can filter the bookmarks by Course, Path, Lesson, and Pitch IQ.
- To be brought back to a bookmarked course or path, click Resume. To return to a Pitch IQ you've bookmarked, click View.
- To view notes you've written throughout a course, navigate to that course through the Library or My Assignments tab. Click anywhere in the course tile to open Course overview.
- Click the Bookmarks & Notes tab. You will see all the course notes you've taken, as well as anything you bookmarked for that particular course.
- Click Edit Notes to add to or edit your course notes. Click Download to download a copy of your notes.