What's in it for you
Stay engaged with what your peers are doing in the Social tab, where you will see all the discussions and top-rated PitchIQs from all the courses you're enrolled in. Your teammates likely each have their unique way of pitching your company’s products and services. You can explore what’s working for them and stay up to date on their pitches by using the Social tab. The Discussions section allows you to see what your teammates are asking throughout lessons, and you can respond or read the threads.
- View all the top-rated pitches across your courses
- Engage with discussions taking place in your courses
You need this to succeed
- Coursework assigned to you
- Discussions started by you or other users enrolled in your courses
The quick way to awesomeness
- Navigate to the Social tab
- Watch top rated pitches and learn from your peers
- Read and reply to discussions created by your teammates
Do this step by step
- Navigate to the Social tab.
- The top section of the page shows the top-rated pitches. The most recent pitches will appear first, and all the pitches are from courses which you are enrolled. These are the submissions that have received the best scores by the review panel. Click View all to see more.
- Below the top-rated pitches, you will find discussions that have been started in courses you're enrolled in by you or your peers. Click View All to see all discussions.
- After clicking View All, you can filter discussions by all discussions or only your discussions, to see only threads you've started.
- Type in the search bar to find a particular thread. Sort the discussions by selecting Most Recent or Most Popular in the Sort By field.
- Click Show Thread to see all the replies in any particular thread. From here, you can reply to the discussion in the by typing in the Reply field. Click Enter when you're done to post your reply.
- To condense the thread, click Hide Thread.
- You can also see the threads within the course experience for their corresponding course by clicking the discussion icon.