What's in it for you
Think of your Library as the total course catalog. This is where you can access any Course or Path available to you, elective or required. You can come here to browse, or you can conveniently use the search and filter options to find what you're looking for. Want to know which courses are due soonest? We've got your back. Worried about a course you haven't started yet? We'll make those easier to find. In this article, we will show you how the filters and the search work, to set you up for success faster.
- Easily filter and find Courses and Paths
- Opt-in to elective assignments
- Browse your learning catalog
You need this to succeed
- Required or elective Courses and Paths assigned to you by your admin
- A Coach license
The quick way to awesomeness
- Navigate to the Library tab
- Use the filters to find the Course or Path you're looking for
- Browse and opt-in to elective assignments
See how it's done on the Web app
- Navigate to the Coaching page, then click the Library tab.
- Use the various filtering options to find what’s relevant. You can filter courses by Due date, Progress of completion, or Type of assignment. To search for a specific course, type keywords into the search field.
- Once you've filtered the assignments, sort the them by Due Date, Recent Activity, or Progress by clicking the options on the top right.
- When you filter and locate any courses that are elective, you will have the option to opt-in if you have not already. Clicking Opt-in means you will be agreeing to move the course from elective to assigned.