Cut down on administrative tasks by syncing Showpad with your MS Outlook calendar. The MeetingIQ Bot will be automatically added to any upcoming meetings you have scheduled with external participants and a valid meeting link. External participants are people not within your organization who have an email address with a different domain than yours. Skip the step of manually inviting the bot and no more worrying about forgetting anyone on the invite!
Note: For meetings where the MeetingIQ Bot was added via Showpad, either through the MS Outlook Calendar sync or from within the Meetings tab, the bot will not show as an attendee on the calendar invite.
See how it works
- Sync your MS Outlook calendar with Showpad
- Automatically have the MeetingIQ Bot attend applicable meetings
- Manage all scheduled within the meetings tab
You need this to succeed
- A Showpad user account and MeetingIQ license
- Access to Showpad’s Web app on a web browser
- MS Outlook email/calendar suite
- Showpad Coach Plus and/or Content Plus or Ultimate
- Zoom, GoToMeeting, Webex, or MS Teams account
- Custom implementations of MS Outlook are not supported
The quick way to awesomeness
- Go to the Meetings tab
- Click Set Up Meeting
- Sync with your MS Outlook Calendar
Do this step by step
- Navigate to your Meetings tab.
- Click Set Up Meeting.
- Click Connect MS Outlook Calendar, then authenticate your account in the popup.
- Click Done. In the Upcoming Meetings tab, you should now see all your meetings with a valid video link that are scheduled for the next 16 weeks. Keep in mind, the bot only automatically joins if there is a meeting link and at least one other external attendee.
- Disconnect any time by returning to the Meetings tab, selecting Set up Meeting, and clicking Disconnect MS Outlook Calendar.
- If you wish to uninvite the bot to any meetings, click the Upcoming Meetings tab. Select the three-dot menu for the specific meeting, then click Uninvite MeetingIQ Bot.