Use Showpad’s detailed user engagement reporting to compare Content and Coach user metrics, with view options to aggregate data by User, Manager, Group, and Division. Split into three sections, it's easy to examine Coach, Content, and overall engagement amongst users all in one place. A heatmap option helps you gain insight and compare users at a glance. These detailed insights will aid you in taking action to keep groups from falling behind and drill down into specific user sets to see where your focus should be with next-level, actionable insights.
On the Content side, engagement reporting includes metrics like Collections created, the number of active Shared Spaces a user is in, total shares, and more. On the Coach side, engagement reporting includes metrics like course completion percentage, the number of overdue courses assigned to a user, average test scores, and more.
Additionally, admins will find a Comparison report within the engagement reporting that allows for comparing Divisions, Users, User groups, or Managers with each other based on active days in Showpad with an easy-to-digest line graph.
See how it works
- View Content and Coach metrics all in one place
- View all metrics my relevant time period
- Use the heat map to gain insights quickly
- Compare engagement stats between Divisions, Users, Groups, or Managers
- Reporting data is refreshed once an hour
You need this to succeed
- Showpad admin account or promoted user with reporting permissions
- A browser to use Showpad's Online Platform
See how it looks
Do this step by step
- Navigate to the Reports tab in the Online Platform and select Engagement Reports.
- To start, select a view from the View by field, depending on how you want to group users to compare data. Select Division, Manager, User Group, or User. Whichever filter you choose will allow you to compare various user sets in your Showpad instance in terms of Overall engagement, Content engagement, and Coach engagement.
- If desired, choose a date range for which you want to compare data.
- Next, if applicable, select which Divisions you want to compare. Check the box for each Division, then click Save.
- If you're viewing the Manager, User Group, or User filter, you can now also select to filter which Managers and/or user groups you wish to view. Check the boxes, then click Save.
- Use the options on the top right side to show or hide filters, add or remove fields in the report, view the heat map, or download the report as a .CSV file.
- When the Heat map overlay option is toggled on, you can immediately compare users' engagement. Colors are shaded in 10 gradients. The darkest color is the highest percentile, meaning more engaged or more actions taken in Showpad, and the lightest shade is the lowest percentile.
- In the first section, you will see user-related details on the Division, Managers, User Groups, or Users, depending on the selected view. Then, the Overall engagement section contains data to give you an idea of the overall usage of Showpad, such as average time spent and active days.
- In the second section, you can compare content engagement on an average per-user or individual user level. By default, the fields shown are in-app views, total shares, active Shared Spaces, Collections created, Collections active, and Files edited.
- In the final section of the report set, you can compare Coach engagement on an average per-user or individual user level. By default, the fields shown are course completion percentage, courses overdue, test score average, and pitch score average.
- In the first column, you can click on any Division, Manager, or User group to filter out just the users within that category.
- To read more about what each field represents, check out the reporting glossary here.
User Comparison graph
Get quick insights into Showpad user adoption and usage on an organizational level with the User Comparison graph.
- To compare a metric in any given time period per User, User group, Division, or Manager, click the Comparison tab under User Engagement.
- Use the filters to drill down the comparison graph. Select how you want to view users, the metric to compare, the time frame you wish to view data for, and the Divisions, Managers, or User Groups you wish to filter, if applicable.
- Use the toggles to view the comparison from most active days to least, vice versa. Compare users based on their average active days using Showpad, within the selected timeframe.