By default, after logging in to Showpad, users see a standard homepage that has featured Spotlight announcements and recommended content. As an admin, you have the option to create a customized homepage for users instead, composed of specific content, experiences, and more, handpicked by you. Homepages are assigned to users via their user group, so you can personalize Homepage content to specific sets of users, ensuring everyone sees the most relevant content to them.
Using customized Homepages gives you full control over what users see when they log in instead of the standard homepage which uses rule-based recommendations. If a user has a custom homepage assigned to them, they will no longer have access to the regular homepage. Custom homepages cannot have spotlights or recommendations. Custom homepages are available to users on the Web app, Windows Desktop app, or iOS app.
Note: Custom homepages cannot have spotlights or recommendations.
See how it's done
- Curate what users see when logging into Showpad
- Mix and match content on a visually appealing homepage
- Increase marketing impact by enabling tailored sales communications
- Customize homepage messaging per user group
You need this to succeed
- A Showpad admin account
- Available for Showpad Coach, Content and Platform users
- Showpad Content or Coach Plus or Ultimate Package
- Available on Showpad's Web app, Windows Desktop app, and iOS app for your users
The quick way to awesomeness
- Create a homepage and add content
- Use style options to add color and backgrounds
- Assign the homepage to user groups and publish
Do this step by step
Click on the articles below to follow the guide on creating a customized homepage.