Use Showpad's style options to make your homepage visually appealing and in line with your organization's branding. Add background colors, images, and rich text options to format to your liking.
In this article, we explain how you can style the blocks of your homepage, using the palette icon.
You need this to succeed
- Available on Showpad Content and Platform
- A Showpad admin account
- Available for Showpad Coach, Content and Platform users
- Showpad Content or Coach Plus or Ultimate Package
- A homepage with a selected layout and content blocks
The quick way to awesomeness
- Hover over the section you want to design
- Click the edit icon
- Select a background image or select a color
Do this step by step
While working on your homepage, remember to click Save so your changes aren't lost.
- To style your homepage, click the pencil icon outside the canvas next to the block you want to edit.
- To set a background color for the selected section, click the Background color bar. Select a color or enter a Hex number, then hit enter.
- To update the Font color, click the color bar then select a color or enter your desired hex number. Click enter, and the font in the selected section will change.
- If you'd like to add a background image, drag and drop the image or click Browse to select the image from your device. The image will fill the selected section of your homepage.
- When you're done editing the Styling options, click the palette icon to return to editing your content blocks and Save your homepage.
In the next article, you read more about how to assign users and publish your homepage.