A course is whatever you want to create for your users. Provide engaging presentations, PDFs, videos, walkthroughs and more to guide your audience toward skillful selling.
Alternatively, you can distribute a survey within your course to gather feedback on things that matter to your organization. Easily drag and drop the elements that will make up the foundation of your course and fill in the details at your leisure.
See how it works
- Create courses with multiple content options
- Use a course template for a quick start
- Customize with your own image or a default
You need this to succeed
- Admin or promoted member rights to course content
- A Showpad Coach license
See it in a flash
- Create your course with a title and a description
- Choose a template
- Choose an image
- Build your course
Do this step by step
- From your Library, click Courses & Paths. Select Create and choose Course.
- Fill in the course name and add a description. Choose to start with a blank course template, the standard format (which includes a lesson, test, and PitchIQ), copy an existing course to edit, or load a custom SCORM course. Click Create.
- Once your course has been created, click anywhere in the course information box to customize your Course Information. Edit the title and description as needed here.
- Choose a course image from the colorful default images or click Browse to Upload Custom Image.
- If you upload your own image, you can center it by clicking and dragging the image to your preferred focal point.
- Use the menus to select the Course Owner and designate if there is a prerequisite that must be completed prior to taking the course. If it’s part of a larger curriculum, you can select which from the Curriculum dropdown menu.
- Tick the box if you would like to allow users who are assigned to the course to have discussions within it. Course takers will be able to see discussions from all fellow users enrolled.
- Now that your course has been created you can choose to: add sections and lesson content, a test or survey, and/or a PitchIQ.