As a bigger organization, you may have a Salesforce instance for your employees and a separate Salesforce Community for your partners or third parties who are also selling your products. Users of the Salesforce Community will still reap all the benefits of the Showpad/Salesforce integration, and you can limit them to the info they need, so they don't see everything in Salesforce that your employees may have access to. Showpad integrations with Salesforce communities so users can see the same opportunities and accounts and have the same logging functionally they expect from Salesforce but within a Salesforce Community.
With Showpad's support for Salesforce Communities, users can easily log shares from Showpad and view them in the Community instance.
- Access the Showpad app with your Salesforce account
- Compatible with Salesforce Classic and Lightning
- Log all Showpad activity in Salesforce
- Share content available in Showpad with Contacts and Leads created in Salesforce
- See what content is recommended for which Opportunity
- Check all shares via Showpad on Account and Opportunity level
You need this to succeed
- Admin privileges on both the Showpad and Salesforce platforms
- Showpad Ultimate plan
- Salesforce Enterprise, Unlimited, or Professional plan with the Web Services API
- This guide is available for Salesforce Classic and Salesforce Lightning
You can purchase the Salesforce integration for an additional fee. Pricing information is available on the Showpad website in the Integrations section. If you are interested in this feature, please contact your customer success manager to activate the Salesforce integration.
Note: If your organization uses the Salesforce Professional plan, the Web Services API add-on must also be purchased through Salesforce.
Do this step by step
Let's start configuring the integrations. We can split this into two sections.
1. Sync your Showpad activities to the Salesforce Activity History
- Integrate Showpad activities in Salesforce Community
- Enable auto-provisioning to automatically create Showpad users (optional)
2. Setup and use the Showpad for Salesforce app to share and view Showpad content in Salesforce.
- Install the Showpad app from the AppExchange
- Activate Content Recommendations
- Set up the Showpad Web Tab in Salesforce Communities