Adding context to content
Showpad enables salespeople to share the best marketing content with buyers quickly and effectively. We are adding a detail panel to the asset viewer within Showpad that will allow users to see engagement such as the most shared, commented on, and relevant content right away. With the next release comes the ability to see new fields of information, which can be hidden or revealed based on preference. Showpad will remember the last used settings and set up users to see what they find most useful each time they view a piece of content.
Insights by type
The new detail pane will be hidden by default when presenting, and can be opened whenever an asset is viewed on the right side of the asset viewer. Included will be five categories of information that are of interest to a sales user.
Here are the different types of details and what they will mean for you:
- Info: Find out who created the content when the file was first added or when a new version was last uploaded
- Description: Formerly within the dot menu at the top of the asset, viewers will now see the content description automatically
- Engagement: Insight into overall peer usage by displaying the asset’s likes, shares, and average customer view time
- Tags: Admin added tags to organize. If categories are used, they will appear ahead of the tags
- Comments: select the Comment tab to see words, emojis, and reflections left by fellow users along their sales journey
Ease of flow
Users will still be able to view assets in full screen by clicking on the arrow in the upper right to expand the asset viewer.
For every asset, the most recent settings (for example, hiding the description but viewing engagement stats) will be remembered for each piece of content selected. These changes will ensure the added context is easy to digest as prospects become customers.