Configure your Salesforce account so that Showpad MeetingIQ users can log their meetings back to their CRM. Integrating activities like these help sales reps to focus on selling and ease the pain of administrative work. Their meetings can be logged to the relevant Account, Opportunity, Contact, or Lead in Salesforce, making it easy to stay on top of prospect interactions.
- Allow for sales reps to log their MeetingIQ meetings to Showpad
- Once the custom task is created, Showpad will automatically remember
You need this to succeed
- Admin privileges on both the Showpad and Salesforce platforms
- Showpad Ultimate package and MeetingIQ licenses
Do this step by step
- Click the gear icon and select Setup.
- Select Object Manager, then in the Quick Find search and select Task.
- Click Fields and Relationships. Scroll down and select Type from the Field Label column.
- Click New for the Task Type Picklist Values option.
- Write in Showpad MeetingIQ in the text field, then click Save.
- Now, when users select to log their MeetingIQ to their CRM, Showpad will automatically populate the task type as Showpad MeetingIQ.