Email notifications keep everyone informed of what's going on in Shared Spaces they are involved in. As an external participant in a Shared Space, you can receive notifications when someone new joins the space, new content is added, or new comments are made. Internal participants have the same notification options, with the addition of a participant activity summary.
Note: If a participant wants to leave the Shared Space, it is advised to Revoke Access to that participant instead of disabling the Shared Space notifications.
See how it works
- Stay in the know with notifications for Shared Spaces activity
- Update your preferences
- Participants can change their Email Notifications through their Shared Spaces profile.
You need this to succeed
- An existing Shared Space
- A Showpad account or participant invite
- Showpad Plus or Ultimate package
The quick way to awesomeness
- Navigate to your Shared Space profile preferences
- Select actions you'd like to be notified for
Updating your email subscription settings
- To update your Shared Spaces email notifications, click the link Manage notifications link in your email.
- If you're already in the Shared Space, you can also navigate to the Email Notification settings by clicking the three dots in the top right menu and selecting My Profile & Preferences. External participants also follow the link from their email or click their profile in the top right to access the settings
- Each type of notification has its own toggle which you can turn on or off.
- Participant session summary: When toggled on, you will receive a summary of actions participants took during a session.
- New joiner updates: When toggled on, you will receive a notification every time a new participant joins the Shared Space.
- Comments: When toggled on, you will receive notifications about new comments in the Shared Space.
Note: External participants will not have the option for External participant sessions summary.