What's in it for you
This article will show you how to add content to your new or existing Shared Space. The content you add is provided and approved by your marketing team and can be rearranged to your liking. This allows you to fully customize the Shared Space with the content that is relevant for your deal. Only internal participants can add content to the Shared Space.
See how it works
- Add content for your prospects to view
- Structure and rearrange the content how you like it
You need this to succeed
- A Showpad account
- Showpad Plus or Ultimate package
Adding content to your Shared Space
- Under the participant banner, you will find the content added to that Shared Space. If you are first building your Shared Space, you will click Add Content located in the menu banner or at the bottom of your Shared Space. This will open the standard content picker you are used to seeing with traditional shares.
Note: For content inside an Advanced Experience, you can use the search bar to locate the specific content you would like to add to your Shared Space.
- After you add content and see it visible in the Shared Space, the asset name will default to the file name as it was uploaded. By clicking the pencil icon, you can change this to something more user-friendly or customer-specific. You can also add a short description of the asset to be visible from the main page to help engage a customer to view the content.
- If an asset in the Shared Space is deleted or removed by an admin, it will have an Expired or Deleted label attached to it indicating it is no longer available. For deleted assets, all activity related will remain in order to maintain historical data. The icon will revert to a grayed-out icon indicating the file type. You will no longer see comments related to removed assets.
Reordening content in your Shared Space
- At any time, you can move the order of assets by clicking the three dots to the left of the asset and dragging it to the desired location. This way you can map out your sales conversation in advance and draw your customers to certain assets before others to tell your story.
When you're done adding content, you can continue with Inviting people to your Shared Space.