What's in it for you
Include Showpad content as dynamic links in your Marketo email templates and campaigns to gain better visibility into individual recipient engagement. When a lead interacts with content they received, the activity will track to the lead owner’s email address, if they have a Showpad account. If the lead doesn’t have an owner with a Showpad email address, the activity will link to the Showpad account of the person who sent the link.
Each recipient of the share receives a unique link to allow for tracking activity per recipient. The unique dynamic link includes variables to detect the lead or prospect's email address, and well as the lead owner’s email address.
- Include content from Showpad in Marketo campaigns and email templates
- Track individual lead engagement with received content
You need this to succeed
- A Marketo account
- Showpad for Chrome Extension
- Showpad plus or ultimate pricing package
The quick way to awesomeness
- Create email templates in Marketo
- Open the Showpad for Chrome extension
- Browse and select content to include
- Paste the dynamic link into your email template
- Track recipients engagement
Do this step by step
- Create an email or template within your regular workflow.
- To add Showpad content, click the Showpad for Chrome extension. You may be prompted to log in.
- Browse for the content you would like to include. Select the content, then click Next.
- Give the link a name which will be used for your reference. Click Next.
- Select Marketo as your sharing mode, then click Done. The link is now copied to your clipboard.
- Select the text in your email which you'll use as the hyperlink, then click the link icon.
- In the Insert Link dialogue box, paste the link in the URL bar. Click Insert.
- After your email is sent, you can track engagement per individual recipients in your Showpad activity.