What's in it for you
Showpad's Admin Email Digest will help you gain insights about content and users that you'll find relevant as an admin. We know you don't always have time to analyze your analytics page routinely, so you will enjoy these weekly bite-sized email updates which will help you follow user and content trends.
From these snippets, you will learn can easily follow content performance, which may inspire you to optimize your content based on insights you receive.
If you don't want one more email funneling into your inbox, unsubscribe in your account settings. These digests will be delivered to your inbox Friday mornings.
- Discover asset and user trends
- Learn about your top performing users
- Gain insights that will help you improve content
- Easily stay up to date with Showpad
- Only see content for divisions which you are a promoted member in
You need this to succeed
- You'll be automatically opted in to receive the digest
- Showpad admin account or,
- Promoted Division member access with reporting rights
Interpreting your admin digest
See usage trends
We start the digest with a quick user activity summary. You will be notified that user activity is growing, remains stable, or that it's slowing down.
Most Popular Assets
Gain insight into how content is performing, and which assets are most popular. Here you will see your top five assets which had the most views in the last 30 days. You should see a preview of the asset and the number of views a particular asset had in the last 30 days. Click any asset to be brought to the corresponding Asset Analytics Page in Showpad.
Most Active Users
Learn more about your users and find out who the top performers are. In this section learn who the top five most active users are based on their number of sessions in the past 30 days. Here you'll see the name of the user, their avatar, and the change in the percentage of sessions in the last 30 days compared to the previous 30 days. Click any user to be brought to the corresponding User Analytics Page in Showpad.
Popular search terms
Discover what your users are searching for most. This will help you understand what kind of content your sales reps are looking for.
Assets that are trending upwards
View content trends with a quick glance. Here you will see which assets are trending upwards with the fastest growth in usage over the past 30 days. Click any asset to be brought to the corresponding Asset Analytics Page in Showpad.
This will help you keep track of assets that are expiring in the near future. Any assets with an expiration date within the next two months will populate here. Click any asset to be brought to the corresponding Asset Analytics Page in Showpad.
If you don't currently have any expiring assets, you will see a list of your assets that had zero views in the last 30 days. Click any asset to be brought to the corresponding Asset Analytics Page in Showpad.
Search terms with limited results
Learn which search results aren’t returning any results. Here you will find search terms that returned less than 3 results in the last week. This is beneficial to keep track of, in the instance that maybe your users are searching for something that doesn't yet exist. This will help generate ideas of potential to content that needs to be created.
Follow the Go to Showpad link at the bottom of your email digest to dig deeper into your Analytics page within the online platform.
Opt in/out of your admin email digest
Note: You cannot change the frequency of the admin email digest.
- To stop receiving from the email digest, simply click the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the digest email, then uncheck the admin digest box.
- You can also opt out from the online platform. Click your user settings on the top right.
- In the Admin Mail Digest section, uncheck the box that reads Send me Showpad Admin Digest. Click Save.
- If you'd like to enable emails again in the future, you can recheck the subscription box at any time.