Why should you read these self-onboarding chapters
Hello! We are here to help you get ramped up as a new LearnCore admin. We present these self-onboarding instructions like a book you won’t want to put down. All of its chapters will guide you in becoming familiar with LearnCore as a sales readiness tool, including how to manage your learning content, tests, and users to get the most benefit. It is advised to follow the chapters in chronological order in order to get the optimal onboarding experience.
Table of Contents
- Chapter One: The value of LearnCore for training and coaching
Read about how LearnCore can help keep your sales organization up to date on information and training needed to close deals.
- Chapter Two: Your one-stop shop for managing your LearnCore account
Learn about how to manage the settings and features in your LearnCore account.
- Chapter Three: Get your learners enrolled! A guide to user management
Understand how to add, edit, and manage your learners
- Chapter Four: Be the teacher! Creating courses and tests
Master the course content and test creation section
- Chapter Five: Practice makes perfect - leveraging Pitch IQ for sales
Get familiar with the coaching tool within LearnCore - Pitch IQ
- Chapter Six: Gaining perspective - pulling the right reports to understand results
Analyze the statistics for your LearnCore account using reports
Note: If you find any gaps in this storyline, simply click the help button in the bottom right-hand corner and we're happy to give you some support.