What's in it for you
Keep your Shared Spaces organized by getting rid of the ones you're no longer using. Not only does archiving Shared Spaces keep them out of your main view, but it also prevents external participants from accessing them. This way you can keep the content and comments you may need for reference. To completely remove a Shared Space, go one step further and delete it.
See how it works
- Archive a Shared Space to revoke participant access
- Delete a Shared Space to remove ones you are no longer using
- Reactivate Shared Spaces so participants can access them again
You need this to succeed
- A Showpad account
- Showpad Plus or Ultimate package
Do this step by step
If you don’t want to completely get rid of your Shared Space, you can remove participant access to it by archiving it. This way, you can still access the content and activity. If you no longer need any of the information in a Shared Space and won't want to re-open it later, delete it.
- To archive a Shared Space (previously known as closing a Shared Space), click the three dots next to the one you wish to delete. Click Archive. This can also be done from within a Shared Space. You will still be able to access archived Shared Spaces, but this will prevent external participants from accessing them. Archiving a Shared space does not delete it or any of its content or comments.
- To reactivate an archived Shared Space, click the Status dropdown and select Archived. Find the Shared Space you wish to reactivate, then click the three dots. Select Activate.
- To delete an archived Shared Space, click the Status dropdown and select Archived. Find the Shared Space you wish to delete, then click the three dots. Select Delete. This action cannot be undone.