What's in it for you
When you assign SMEs, or subject matter experts, to modules during course creation you have the opportunity to have you courses reviewed and edited by someone who may have more knowledge on a particular subject. However, because you likely don't want someone editing your courses without you knowing what has changed, all edits and changes the SME makes will be sent to you for approval. This gives you, as the admin, the opportunity to have a final say in the course content while gaining important input and contributions from a subject expert.
Note: LearnCore features are now available on the renewed Showpad platform. See how this feature works if you have a Showpad Platform or Showpad Coach license by clicking this link.
- Accept or deny changes made by SMEs
- Create better course content with expert knowledge
You need this to succeed
- Courses with SMEs assigned
- SME suggestions to approve
The quick way to awesomeness
- Follow the link in your email notification changes by SMEs
- Accept or Deny SME changes
- Send an email to keep them in the loop
Do this step by step
- When an SME makes a suggestion to a module they’ve been assigned to review, you will receive an email notification that a change has been made. Click the link in the email to be redirected to the module.
- Within the module, you will see the section that the SME made a change to, and the option to Accept SME Content or Reject SME Content.
- Whichever option you choose will populate an email template to let the SME know you've received their edits. You will have the option of whether or not to send an email.
- Personalize the message as much or as little as desired, then choose to Accept and Send Email.
- If you select to accept a SMEs change, it will be reflected in the course.