After receiving your invitation email and login credentials, you can log in to Showpad via your Showpad Desktop app. You need a working internet connection to sign in to Showpad.
Note: If you are trying to log in to the legacy Windows app, please see step by step instructions here.
The quick way to awesomeness
- Open the Showpad Windows Desktop app on your device
- Enter and verify your Organization Name
- Sign in with your email address and password
- Start sharing your content with prospects and customers and taking your assigned courses
See how it's done on the Showpad Windows Desktop app
To sign in on Showpad's Windows Desktop app, you'll need to know the name of your organization. You should be able to find this information in your Showpad invitation mail, or it should be provided to you by your administrator.
- Open the Showpad Desktop app.
- Type your organization subdomain name in the box and click Continue.
Note: Depending on how your admin configured the login screen, you might see a customized logo instead of the Showpad logo.
- Use the login and password your administrator provided. You may also have options to log in with an SSO provider, such as Salesforce or Okta. Ask your administrator if you have questions on how those work.
- As you're logging in to Showpad, you will be given the option to Continue and allow the asset loading to complete in the background. If you do not click Continue, you will be taken to the Home Screen once the assets have completed loading. When you are not connected to a network and try to log in to Showpad, you will receive an error that you cannot log in.
- If you are already logged in and go offline, you will still be able to search through content and view assets that were made available offline. However, the Home Screen will no longer be accessible until you are once again connected to a network.