What's in it for you
Enrolling your learners into the courses you've created for training takes the published course from the the hands of admins into the minds of your sales teams. It's important to feel assured that the pertinent learners and groups are being assigned to the courses intended for them. LearnCore provides a straightforward way to accomplish this while keeping manual work to a minimum. Assigning courses can be done at the group level or by individual. This allows flexibility in the process of enrollment to align with your organizational needs.
- Ensure sales teams are enrolled in required and suggested courses
- Assign learners and groups during course creation or at a later time
You need this to succeed
- Admins with content creation permissions
- Managers can assign courses to their respective users and groups
- Designate course assignments as required or elective
The quick way to awesomeness
- Create or edit a course from your admin dashboard
- Add users or groups to the course
- Select the option to make the course required or elective
Do this step by step
- After adding content to your course and creating a test and/or Pitch IQ assignment, if applicable, proceed to Add Groups (step 5).
- Click + Assign Groups to assign a user group to the course you are working in.
- After assigning your group(s), you can edit the status and add a due date, if desired. The status will default to Required, meaning that the learners in this group must complete the course. An elective course is provided as a suggestion but learners can opt out of taking it. A hidden course will not show up for the learner until you change the status to something else.
- If you want to assign learners at the individual level, click the Users under + Assign Groups. Click + Assign Users to select specific learners to add to the course.
- Begin typing the name of a learner or user group to find the one you would like to add.
Note: Adding a group in this way can help limit the manual work of adding each group member one by one. However, it is not the same as assigning a group to a course, which will add future group members to the course as well.
- When a learner is assigned to a course through their user group, you have the option to change their priority. Switching them from their group to Individual priority means that they will remain in the course even if their corresponding group is later unassigned.