Within the Meetings tab you will find a plethora of learning opportunities by watching recordings of your own sales meetings, as well as your team’s. Take note of any conversational habits you can improve on, or watch recordings to refresh your memory on what was important to a particular prospect. If you know someone on your team has been especially successful combatting common objections, check out their meetings to see how they do it.
MeetingIQ makes it easy to share recordings with your teammates, prospects, or customers. Send meetings as a whole, or use snippets to clip and share just a certain section of a recording. Short meetings, typically 5 minutes or less as specified by your admin, will not show in your recordings list, as to not bog down your results!
See how it works
- View recordings and transcripts of past meetings
- Use snippets to clip and share part of a recording
- Download meetings as MP4 files
- Share meetings using Showpad
- Filter or search to find what you’re looking for
You need this to succeed
- Showpad Coach Plus and/or Content Plus or Ultimate
- A MeetingIQ license
- Meetings recorded by you or other users in your group
- Access to Showpad’s Web app on a web browser
- A Showpad user account
- Zoom or MS Teams account
The quick way to awesomeness
- Go to the Meetings tab
- Use filters or search to find relevant meetings
- View meeting recording and transcription
- Create snippets and share Meetings the meeting recording
Do this step by step
Find previously recorded meetings
- Navigate to the Meetings tab. Select the Past Meetings tab.
- Click the Show Meetings dropdown menu to select which meetings you wish to view.
As a User, All Meetings are all the meetings you have access to from other users in your assigned groups.
As a Manager, All Meetings will also include all meetings organized by users within Groups they manage.
As an Admin, All Meetings will include access to all meetings within the organization.
My Meetings as Attendee are all the meetings you were invited to as a participant.
My Meetings as Organizer are all the meetings you organized and hosted.
- Use the sort filters to arrange the meetings by newest or oldest first.
- Type in the search field to find something specific. To narrow down what you’re searching for, click the Advanced option in the search bar. You can limit the search results to Meeting Subject, People, or Organizations by checking the boxes. This will highlight search results only within those parameters.
You can also click the date range drop-down to select a time period the meeting you’re looking for would’ve occurred.
Click the topics drop-down menu to select various topics you wish to search for in the meetings. Topics are predetermined by your admin. Click Apply after making your selections.
Viewing the recording
- Select the meeting you wish to view. On the left side, you will see the video recording of the meeting, and on the right side, you will find the search options and transcription.
- Click the search bar. You can type any word you wish to search for here, or use the options that populate from Top Speakers, Keywords, or Topics.
- Keywords are the top five most used words in conversation, and you will see the number of times they were used. Click on any keyword to isolate those sections of the transcript it was used in.
- Topics are determined by your admin and have various related keywords assigned to them. The topics counter will show how many times words related to a specific topic came up in conversation, and you can see them all highlighted in the transcription by clicking on a topic.
- Use the bookmark icon to bookmark any section of the transcript. This will also create a tick on the timeline for when this part of the conversation occurred. When other users on your team view this recording, they will see your bookmarks.
- While watching the video recording, you will find the option to jump back 15 seconds or forward 30 seconds, change the video speed, and control the volume. Click any section on the audio timeline to jump to that part of the recordings.
- At the top of the transcript, use the toggle to enable Autoscroll, so the transcript flows with the video.
- Here you will also find an option to download just the transcription. Click the download icon to receive the transcripts as a .csv download.
- Click the info icon to display the details tab. View info here on when the meeting took place, who organized it, and a list of invitees. Expand the Description section to view the calendar invite description.
- If any screen sharing was done in the meeting, you will also find a Keyframes section underneath the video. These Keyframes are screen grabs from any time in the meeting where there were significant screen updates. Select any of the screen grabs to view that point in the meeting. This can be particularly helpful to view something a customer was sharing, such as a slide deck.
Share or download (partial) MeetingIQ recordings
- Navigate to the meeting you wish to share or download.
- To share an entire MeetingIQ, click the Share icon. Select your preferred sharing method, either by Email or Get a Link. This can be useful to share a meeting with the customer or prospect who attended. You can also choose to add the meeting to a Shared Space. The meeting will be shared as an MP4 file and will be viewed in the Showpad content viewer.
- To download the recording, select the download icon. The meeting will be downloaded as an MP4 file.
- To share just a clip of a meeting, click Create snippet.
- Drag and drop the meeting time markers to the section in the meeting you wish to use for the snippet.
- Click the Snippet button once you’re satisfied with the selection.
You can share it internally with a colleague via link. Using this method, your colleague will see the entire meeting and transcription with the selected clip. You can also email or get a link to the snippet, which will include the video and audio of the snippet, viewed through the Showpad content viewer.
You can also Preview the snippet, download it as an .mp4, or clear the selection