Within the Meetings tab you will find a plethora of learning opportunities by watching recordings of your own sales meetings, as well as your team’s. Take note of any conversational habits you can improve on, or watch recordings to refresh your memory on what was important to a particular prospect. If you know someone on your team has been especially successful combatting common objections, check out their meetings to see how they do it.
- View recordings and transcripts of past meetings
- Download meetings as MP4 files
- Share meetings using Showpad
- Filter or search to find what you’re looking for
You need this to succeed
- Showpad Coach Plus and/or Content Plus or Ultimate
- A MeetingIQ license
- Meetings recorded by you or other users in your group
- Access to Showpad’s Web app on a web browser
- A Showpad user account
- Zoom, GoToMeeting, Webex, or MS Teams account
The quick way to awesomeness
- Go to the Meetings tab
- Use filters or search to find relevant meetings
- View meeting recording and transcription
- Download or share the meeting recording
Do this step by step
Find previously recorded meetings
- Navigate to the Meetings tab. Select Past Meetings from the left side.
- Click the Show dropdown menu to select which meetings you wish to view. My Meetings are all the meetings you created as a host. My Meetings as Attendee are any meetings you were invited to, not limited to the users in your group. My Teams Meetings are all the meetings from the users in every group you are assigned to.
- Use the sort filters to arrange the meetings by date, subject, or organizer.
- Type in the search field to find something specific. To narrow down what you’re searching for, click the Advanced option in the search bar. You can limit the search results to Meeting Subject, People, or Organizations by checking the boxes. This will highlight search results only within those parameters.
You can also click the date range drop-down to select a time period the meeting you’re looking for would’ve occurred.
Click the topics drop-down menu to select various topics you wish to search for in the meetings. Topics are predetermined by your admin. Click Apply after making your selections.
Viewing the recording
- Select the meeting you wish to view. On the left side, you will see the video recording of the meeting, and on the right side, you will find the search options and transcription.
- Click the search bar. You can type any word you wish to search for here, or use the options that populate from Top Speakers, Keywords, or Topics.
- Keywords are the top five most used words in conversation, and you will see the number of times they were used. Click on any keyword to isolate those sections of the transcript it was used in.
- Topics are determined by your admin and have various related keywords assigned to them. The topics counter will show how many times words related to a specific topic came up in conversation, and you can see them all highlighted in the transcription by clicking on a topic.
- Use the bookmark icon to bookmark any section of the transcript. This will also create a tick on the timeline for when this part of the conversation occurred. When other users on your team view this recording, they will see your bookmarks.
- While watching the video recording, you will find the option to jump back 15 seconds or forward 30 seconds, change the video speed, and control the volume. Click any section on the audio timeline to jump to that part of the recordings.
- At the top of the transcript, use the toggle to enable Autoscroll, so the transcript flows with the video.
- The details tab displays when are where the meeting took place, as well as a list of participants.
- If any screen sharing was done in the meeting, you will also find a Keyframes tab. These Keyframes are screen grabs from any time in the meeting where there were significant screen updates. Select any of the screengrabs to view that point in the meeting. This can be particularly helpful to view something a customer was sharing, such as a slide deck.
Share or download MeetingIQ recordings
- Navigate to the meeting you wish to share or download.
- To share a meeting, click the Share icon. Select your preferred sharing method, either by Email or Get a Link. This can be useful to share a meeting with the customer or prospect who attended. You can also choose to add the meeting to a Shared Space.
- To download the recording, select the download icon. The meeting will be downloaded as an MP4 file.