What's in it for you
With Pages, Showpad enables marketers to create visually-appealing, on-brand pages that organize content around a specific topic or persona. Sales reps have more relevant conversations with buyers by having content organized in a professional way.
Pages are an evolution of the existing Detail Pages you may be familiar with in Advanced Experiences.
Note: Existing Detail Pages will be migrated as new Pages in a phased roll-out following the release and coordinated with you by your customer success manager. After the migration, you can use them across all other Experiences you created.
Increase your marketing impact
Pages allow you, as marketers, to
- distribute information across internal teams
- create beautiful and complete, digestible content pages
- support consistent buyer experiences
- get out of using email to send content updates
- make the same Pages available in all Classic, Advanced, and Experiences apps
- gain greater insight into content impacting revenue
For your sales teams, it
- empowers them to have more contextually relevant conversations
- makes it easier for sellers to find and present content
- make it easier to find content related to specific product releases and updates
- allows adding Pages to your Collections
Just like all content you use in Showpad, powerful insights are available in the Marketing Content Analytics part of the Reports tab.
Note: Pages are great for sales to use during the sales conversation. They can be added to collections, but sharing the Pages with buyers is not available.
See how it looks
Use four templates and start building
To get you started, we provide four template styles to customize your Page. An intuitive drag-and-drop editor allows creating sections that display the various content blocks. Sections help you to style your page with different colors and background images.
Note: Customers on Plus can enjoy using the three Header template styles. To create your own Page layout with the Blank Canvas style, you need the Ultimate package.
A section can contain the following content blocks:
- Text to display titles or descriptions
- A gallery to include images
- Spacers to add whitespace in between the content blocks
In a section, you can link to:
- Files from your library
- Other Pages
- Classic and Advanced Experiences
After creating the page, you need to add it to an experience you created. This is done in the same way as adding an asset from your content library to an experience. Using tags makes it easier to maintain the right links between your Pages and your Experiences.
Packages come in different shapes
The new Pages feature will be available for our Plus and Ultimate customers.
On Plus, you get
- Three fixed header templates, with one text block and one image gallery block
- The ability to add multiple content blocks (Assets, Pages, and Experiences) and Spacer blocks available
On Ultimate, you have
- The same as the Plus package
- An extra Blank Canvas template
- The ability to add multiple text and gallery blocks
Seeing Pages on various platforms
Pages in Classic and Advanced Experiences will run natively on Showpad's Web app and the latest version of the mobile iOS app. Pages in Advanced Experiences will also be compatible on older versions of our iOS app or the current version of our Android app and Windows app.
You can learn more about creating visually appealing Pages here.