Cut down on administrative tasks by syncing Showpad with your Google calendar. The MeetingIQ Bot will be automatically added to any upcoming meetings you have scheduled with external participants and a valid meeting link. External participants are people not within your organization who have an email address with a different domain than yours. Skip the step of manually inviting the bot and no more worrying about forgetting anyone on the invite!
Note: For meetings where the MeetingIQ Bot was added via Showpad, either through the Google Calendar sync or from within the Meetings tab, the bot will not show as an attendee on the calendar invite.
See how it works
- Sync Google calendar with Showpad
- Automatically have the MeetingIQ Bot attend applicable meetings
- Manage all scheduled within the meetings tab
You need this to succeed
- A Showpad user account and MeetingIQ license
- Access to Showpad’s Web app on a web browser
- Google email/calendar suite
- Showpad Coach Plus and/or Content Plus or Ultimate
- Zoom or MS Teams account
The quick way to awesomeness
- Go to the Meetings tab
- Click Connect Calendar
- Sync with your Google Calendar
Do this step by step
- Navigate to your Meetings tab.
- Click Connect Calendar.
- Authenticate your Google account in the popup and choose to Allow access.
- In the Upcoming Meetings tab, you should now see all your meetings that are scheduled for the next 16 weeks. Keep in mind, the bot only automatically joins if there is a meeting link and at least one other external attendee.
- If you need to disconnect your Calendar at any time, do so by returning to the Meetings tab and clicking Disconnect.
- If you wish to uninvite the bot to any meetings, click the Upcoming Meetings tab. Select the three-dot menu for the specific meeting, then click Uninvite MeetingIQ Bot.