What's in it for you
Cut down on administrative tasks by syncing Showpad with your Google calendar. This way, the MeetingIQ Bot will be automatically added to any upcoming meetings you have scheduled with external participants and a valid meeting link. Skip the step of manually inviting the bot and no more worrying about forgetting anyone on the invite!
Note: For meetings where the MeetingIQ Bot was added via Showpad, either through the Google Calendar sync or from within the Meetings tab, the bot will not show as an attendee on the calendar invite.
- Sync Google calendar with Showpad
- Automatically have the MeetingIQ Bot attend meetings
You need this to succeed
- Showpad Coach Plus and/or Content Plus or Ultimate
- MeetingIQ license
- Access to Showpad’s Web app on a web browser
- Google email/calendar suite
- A Showpad user account
- Zoom, GoToMeeting, or Webex account
The quick way to awesomeness
- Go to the Meetings tab
- Click Set Up Meeting
- Sync with your Google Calendar
Do this step by step
- Navigate to your Meetings tab.
- Click Set Up Meeting.
- Click Connect to Google Calendar, then authenticate your Google account in the popup.
- Click Done. In the Upcoming Meetings tab, you should now see all your meetings with a valid video link that are scheduled for the next 16 weeks. Keep in mind, the bot only automatically joins if there is a meeting link and at least one other external attendee.
- Disconnect any time by returning to the Meetings tab, selecting Set up Meeting, and clicking Disconnect Google Calendar.
- If you wish to uninvite the bot to any meetings, click the Upcoming Meetings tab. Select the three-dot menu for the specific meeting, then click Uninvite MeetingIQ Bot.