Intense sales meetings require you to think on your toes and can feel like a flurry - you know you did well, but you can’t remember exactly what that prospect asked, or what you told them you’d follow up on. Showpad’s MeetingIQ Bot allows you to focus on selling while it records and transcribes your conversation, including a breakdown of who said what. This way, you can revisit you and your team’s meetings later within your Meetings tab on the Web app.
Using MeetingIQ is as easy as inviting the MeetingIQ Bot to your calendar invites. MeetingIQ is compatible with Zoom and, Microsoft Teams.
- Record and transcribe sales conversations
- View MeetingIQ recordings from your team
- Use snippets to share just the relevant clips
You need this to succeed
- Showpad Coach Plus and/or Content Plus or Ultimate
- A MeetingIQ license
- Access to Showpad’s Web app on a web browser
- A Showpad user account
- Zoom or MS Teams account
Note: When using Zoom, ensure the option for “Only authenticated users can join meetings” is disabled. If it is enabled in your Zoom settings, the MeetingIQ bot cannot attend the meeting. Some manually set passwords in Zoom may not be supported by MeetingIQ. We recommend setting the password using the Zoom tool if needed.
We've created the following articles to help you get started with MeetingIQ.
What's on the menu
- Inviting MeetingIQ Bot to capture your conversations
- How to sync your Google Calendar or MS Outlook Calendar with MeetingIQ
- Find, view, and share MeetingIQ recordings
- Log meetings to your CRM