What's in it for you
With countless sales conversations taking place within your organization each day, valuable information and training opportunities often slip through the cracks. Enabling MeetingIQ for your users allows them to invite a bot to their meetings to record and transcribe conversations. This encourages sales reps to be more present in their conversations, and as a marketing admin, you may find it beneficial to gather sales intelligence. Sales managers will gain valuable training insights from listening to their team’s sales calls.
When MeetingIQ is enabled for users, they will see a new tab within the Web app called Meetings. This is where they will find all their past meeting recordings, as well as view anything upcoming.
For the MeetingIQ Bot to record a meeting it’s been invited to, there must be a valid meeting link in the user’s calendar invite. MeetingIQ is compatible with Zoom and MS Teams, so your users can use whatever platform is best for them. When using Zoom for MeetingIQ, users must ensure the option for “Only authenticated users can join meetings” is disabled. If it is enabled in your Zoom settings, the MeetingIQ bot cannot attend the meeting.
- MeetingIQ will record and transcribe user’s sales meetings
- Define topics and keywords relevant to your organization
- Enable MeetingIQ for certain user groups or all users
- Allow users to sync their MS Outlook or Google Calendar
- Hide short meetings
Note: Showpad does not support custom implementations of MS Outlook.
You need this to succeed
- Showpad Coach Plus and/or Content Plus or Ultimate
- MeetingIQ license
- Zoom or MS Teams
- Showpad Admin access
The quick way to awesomeness
- Enable and configure MeetingIQ in the admin settings
- Select all users or certain user groups
Do this step by step
Enable MeetingIQ and assign users
- To enable MeetingIQ for your organization, navigate to Admin Settings and select Features.
- Scroll down to find MeetingIQ, and use the toggle to turn the feature on.
- Click the caret toggle to expand the configuration settings.
- If you wish to enable MeetingIQ for all users, select the All Users option. Otherwise, click Select Groups. Check the boxes for the groups you want to enable MeetingIQ for, or search the group name and select it from the dropdown list. Click Apply when you’re done. Users will be able to see the meetings of other users in their assigned groups. Managers will be able to see the meetings of other users in their assigned groups and of the users assigned to them as a Manager. Admins will see meetings from all the users in the organization.
- Enter a minimum meeting length. Meetings shorter than the specified value will not be shown on the Meetings List or logged to your CRM.
Topics are collections of keywords admins can define. MeetingIQ will automatically search for these topics in every meeting, so as an admin you can see how often they are mentioned and find these areas of conversation easier in the recordings.
- Within the MeetingIQ configuration options, select the Topics tab.
- Click Add Topic.
- Enter a topic label, such as Pricing. Next add topic keywords, which are different words that would fall under the broad topic. For example, if the Topic Label was Pricing, the keywords could be pricing, discount, and price. When you’re done, click Add.
- Under the Topics tab, edit or delete previously created topics by clicking the edit pencil or trash can icon.
Rename your MeetingIQ Bot
As an admin, you can rename the Bot, which changes how it is reflected as a meeting attendee. Consider maintaining a name that references “Bot” or “notetaker”, to make it clear that the meeting is being recorded. The name can be a maximum of 30 characters, and can only contain Latin alphanumeric characters with space, hyphens, and underscores.
- Within the MeetingIQ configuration options, click the Rename Bot tab.
- Type in the new name you wish to call the bot, then click Apply.
- To restore the MeetingIQ Bot to its original name, empty the Bot Name field and click Apply.
Manage Consent Notifications
Prior to a MeetingIQ call starting, participants will receive an email letting them know the meeting will be recorded. This feature can be turned off if needed, and it is up to your organization to obtain consent for recording.
- Navigate to the Consent Notification tab. Uncheck the Recording Notification box if you wish to not send the consent email, or check the box to activate this feature.
- Select the amount of minutes before the meeting that you want the consent notification email to be sent. The default is ten minutes.
- To view the email being sent to MeetingIQ participants to warn them of the recording, click Preview Email. The meeting name as well as time and date will be pulled from the calendar invite.
Manage Calendar Integrations
MeetingIQ allows users to sync their Google or MS Outlook Calendar so that the Bot will automatically join their meetings with a valid meeting link and external participant. Enable this feature in the Calendar Integration tab.
- Navigate to the Calendar Integrations tab within the MeetingIQ settings. Select an option to enable the Google Calendar or the MS Outlook Calendar sync. Only one option can be selected for all users.
- When enabled, users will see the option to integrate with their calendar by clicking Set Up Meeting within the MeetingIQ tab on the Web app.
Automated logging in Salesforce
Another configuration option is to have your meetings automatically logged to Salesforce. This is thoroughly explained in this guide.