What's in it for you
Cloud for Customer (C4C) is part of SAP's cloud solution and it manages customer sales, customer services, and marketing activities. Connecting your favorite CRM tool with the relevant Showpad sharing activities is a powerful combination. It keeps your sales reps engaged in C4C while still seeing the Showpad sharing activities. Enabling this integration gives your users a helpful overview of all interactions with their prospects in this cloud CRM solution.
Note: Cooperate with your SAP/C4C administrator to set up this integration.Key features
- Enable Showpad sharing activities for your users in C4C
- Keep sales reps engaged in C4C while seeing Showpad activities
- We log the activity to C4C and don't install custom objects
- Works with Showpad's Web app
You need this to succeed
- Admin access to Showpad and SAP/C4C
- The C4C Tenant URL that is used to visit the C4C instance
- Showpad Plus or Ultimate package
The quick way to awesomeness
- Open the Admin Settings in Showpad's Online Platform
- Go to Integrations
- Open the CRM tab and enable C4C
- Provide the C4C Tenant URL
- Authenticate with the SAP/C4C account
Do this step by step
- Open the Admin Settings in Showpad's Online Platform.
- Go to Integrations.
- Open the CRM tab and enable C4C by clicking Connect.
- Provide the C4C Tenant URL. : This is the URL you use to visit your C4C instance. The format is as follows: https://my123456.crm.ondemand.com.
- We support two ways of authentication.
- Email & Password, with basic authentication via HTTP, mostly used for testing purposes.
- More secure, via Azure AD, using an OAuth client in C4C.
- Reach out to your Professional Services contact at Showpad to set up authentication specifically for your environment or contact support for more information.
- Authenticate with the SAP/C4C account to finalize the integration.
- The connection will be verified and added to the CRM configuration.
- Your users will now have the possibility to log any email share and Shared Space they create to a C4C object. (An opportunity, account, contact, lead)