What's in it for you
Automating certain actions within your LearnCore environment can help to offload some of the more tedious tasks of managing learning initiatives for your sales teams. By configuring scheduled tasks in your LearnCore environment, you can send reminders, add due dates, modify curriculums, and more without the manual effort of entering this information in multiple times. Furthermore, you can eliminate the need to track varying users, courses, and timelines for completion. This is especially helpful when onboarding new employees on a rolling basis.
- Easily set up course and curriculum requirements by user group
- Automate the assignment of courses and curriculums to groups
- Add or remove courses from available curriculums
- Configure fixed or rolling due dates for courses and curriculums
- Ability to create and schedule reminders based on set due dates
You need this to succeed
- Admin access in your organization's LearnCore account
- Courses, curriculums, and users added to your LearnCore environment
The quick way to awesomeness
- Assign groups to a course and configure due dates and reminders
- Add or remove courses from curriculums where needed
- Assign desired groups to curriculums and set due dates and reminders
- If starting with groups, add or remove available courses or curriculums
- Assign Pitch IQ panelists to curriculums and courses, as needed
Do this step by step
- After logging in as a LearnCore admin, navigate to the Automation tab.
- The first section is Course Assignment. Here you can select a course that you would like to configure automated triggers for.
- At any time you can click the green square next to a course or group to navigate directly to that particular area of LearnCore. For example, clicking the group will open the group assignment section of that course's setup.
- Clicking the Due Date button allows you to mass schedule due dates for all the courses, either as a fixed date or a certain number of days after the assignment.
- To set due dates for individual courses by learner group, click the button in the due date column next to the desired group under the specific course.
- You can select a fixed calendar date or a rolling due date which is designated as a specific number of days after the assignment of the course to that group.
- On the right-hand side are the various user groups in your LearnCore account. Drag and drop any user groups into the list of courses to assign that group the corresponding course.
- The next section is Curriculum Management. To begin, you will need to select or create a curriculum from the right-hand column.
- Once you have your curriculum selected, a list of courses will populate below. Drag and drop the necessary courses to the curriculum to add them. To remove a course from the curriculum, click the red button under the remove column.
- In the Curriculum Assignment tab, you can assign curriculums by user group simply by dragging and dropping the desired group underneath the applicable curriculum. If you have established categories, you are able to add those to curriculums as well.
- Once a group has been added to a curriculum, you can configure the due date and reminder schedule per group and curriculum assignment.