What's in it for you
Screen capture allows you to record your pitch in a demo-like environment, where you can imagine you're sharing your screen with a prospect and walking them through what they are seeing, much like your real-life presentations. Screen capture helps you nail down the multitasking skill of pitching and demoing at once.
- Record audio and/or video while capturing your screen
- Practice live demos and powerpoint presentations
You need this to succeed
- A LearnCore learner account
- Screen capture Pitch IQ course(s) assigned by your admin
- Google Chrome browser
- Screencastify extension
The quick way to awesomeness
- Navigate to your screen capture Pitch IQ
- Install Screencastify
- Record your pitch and demo
Do this step by step
Note: Screen capture can be set up by your admin as Webcam or audio only. If you're doing a Webcam screen capture, your screen will be captured on video as well as your face. For audio only screen captures, your screen will be captured on video with audio of your voice speaking.
- If you’re doing a screen capture pitch for the first time using your Chrome browser, you will see a message that you need to install Screencastify.
- Click the Install button on the bottom left and follow the Screencastify install directions.
- Reload your browser, and you should now see the screen capture icon in the Pitch IQ section. Click record.
- A menu will open with sharing options. You have the option to share and record your entire screen or the just application window. Choose what works best for your demo purposes, and click Share.
- Screencastify will ask to enable your microphone and camera. Click Allow.
- When you're ready, click Record. Deliver your pitch, using the windows you need for demo purposes. When you're done, click Stop.
- Watch your screen capture through, then select to Re-record, Save Draft, or Submit.