What's in it for you
A pivotal aspect of training is being able to view statistics on the learning initiatives of your organization. In the Reporting section of LearnCore, you can view your entire LearnCore account from a high-level along with engagement and performance across your entire training landscape. Reports can be customized to highlight certain metrics you would like deeper information on.
Note: LearnCore features are now available on the renewed Showpad platform. Find out more about it here.
- Quickly see an overview of metrics for your LearnCore account
- Get a snapshot of the current level of engagement in your learning initiatives
- Easily pull custom reports for your records
- Save report types in order to compare statistics over time
You need this to succeed
- Admin or reporting admin access to your LearnCore account
- For managers, you need to be granted reporting access for your group(s)
- Users and activity in your environment to view reporting on
The quick way to awesomeness
- Navigate to the reporting tab as an admin
- Quickly view reporting highlights for your organization
- Get a snapshot of courses completed
See how this works
When accessing the Reporting tab, you will first see a general overview of metrics in your dashboard. This quick snapshot shows the current status of several data points related to the activity in your LearnCore account.
- Verified Users – The percentage of users registered in LearnCore versus available seats.
- Started – The percentage of users who have started courses
- Completed – The percentage of users who have completed courses.
- Overdue – The percentage of users with overdue courses.
- Test Average – The average Test score across all courses within your LearnCore account.
- Pitch Average – The average Pitch IQ score across all courses within your account.
- Submitted Pitch – The percentage of pitches submitted versus open pitches in courses.
For visibility into completion rates of your users over time, choose between day, week, or month to generate a graph view on this page. You can also easily see the number of users in your LearnCore account over set periods of time.
Note: A lesson becomes completed when a user moves through all of the content in it (e.g. once they hit Next through all three pieces of content in a lesson). It is not a result of them interacting with the content in the lesson in a specific way. This is to allow the learner maximum flexibility.
After selecting a report type, you are able to see the selected graphical information in line with each user along with all the accolades that individual user has earned.
Hovering over a specific accolade in the table will display the specific course name that was completed by the user in order to earn their badge.