What's in it for you
Companies typically prefer Single Sign-On (SSO) for signing in because it is the easiest way to track and manage learner activity and set permission levels over time. As learners come and go from the company, SSO instantly syncs with your employee management systems and can restrict access to only those employees who are currently active. Moreover, SSO often enhances tracking and reporting.
Simplifying access for your learners to LearnCore helps increase engagement with their learning initiatives. Single Sign-On has become a common way for people to access tools and platforms in a secure way. LearnCore offers multiple options for this SSO approach - both for admins and learners.
Note: LearnCore features are now available on the renewed Showpad platform. Find out more about it here.
- Ensure secure access for users and admins to the LearnCore environment
- Streamline the process for logging in to your learning platform
- You can set up SSO prior to launch or after you're using LearnCore
You need this to succeed
- Admin access to LearnCore
- Ability to provide the following information to the LearnCore team:
- Email domain/s
- Identity provider URL
- X509 certification
The quick way to awesomeness
- Ensure you have access to the information needed for configuration
- If preferred, add all current users to your LearnCore account
- Contact your LearnCore CSM for further information on SSO configuration
Do this step by step
To request that the LearnCore team set up SSO for your account, it's optimal (though not required) to complete the following:
- Create all categories and groups in LearnCore user management.
- Create at least one or more courses and assign it to each group.
- Load in users manually or via .csv making sure these are unique to each group. Upload each .csv file into LearnCore and assign to the appropriate group.
- Once uploaded, users receive an invite email with your company-specific SSO link. Once you are ready to configure SSO for your LearnCore account, please reach out to your CSM to begin the process.