What's in it for you
An important part of developing the correct sales approach for users is to be able to receive meaningful feedback from admins and managers. You've already configured the grading criteria for your user's Pitch IQ submissions -- now it's time to review and score them. Once users submit their pitches, you can access them for review at any time. All pre-selected panelists will then be able to view and assess each user's submission. These evaluations will provide guidance and constructive observations so that sales teams can continue to improve their confidence and messaging to prospects.
- Using your selected grading criteria, score your user's Pitch IQ submissions
- Provides valuable feedback so sales teams can continue to improve their pitch approaches
- Like surveys and tests, these scores can be tracked and analyzed over time
You need this to succeed
- Admin access to LearnCore
- Managers can review their own group(s) submissions if assigned
The quick way to awesomeness
- Navigate to the Pitch IQ admin dashboard
- Open ungraded pitches and view the submission
- Score on the criteria and provide positive feedback and constructive criticism
- Submit and view the scores for the users
Do this step by step
- When logged in as an admin and viewing your dashboard, you will see a notification when Pitch IQ submissions are awaiting review for a course.
- You will be taken to the submissions section for this course. Details for the particular Pitch IQ will be displayed on the left-hand side.
- Users who have not yet completed their pitches will have a red icon on their tile.
- All pitches ready for review will be indicated by an orange icon. Click to view and score each available pitch.
- You will be able to view, rewind, and replay the pitch video while in the scoring section. Based on the scoring settings that have been configured in the admin settings, you will see the default five criteria with the pitch.
- Slide the toggles to the desired score. Hovering over the topics will display extra information regarding what questions to ask when considering the score.
- In the text boxes below the pitch, you can provide more detailed feedback. When making a comment to a specific point in the video, click Add Time to include a timestamp next to your comment indicating the point in the video you're referring to.
- Once you've scored for each criterion and provided relevant feedback, click Submit to complete the assessment.
- When you are back at your Pitch IQ dashboard you will see the scored pitch. Hovering over it will show the criteria toggles for a quick glance at the score.
- Clicking Average Reviews will allow admins to review the average score for a user's pitch, taking into account all other reviewers feedback. Click the user's pitch to view details for each review from the Pitch IQ panel.
- To view a summary of pitches and manage reminders, click the Details & Reminders tab. You will see current scores and those still waiting for a grade. You can click Remind to Review to trigger a message to that user regarding their Pitch IQ assignment.
- If you want to remind all the users of their Pitch IQ assignment, select the reminder type from the drop-down menu.
- You will be able to customize the messaging of the reminder before sending or use the default messaging provided.