What's in it for you
Once users and groups are added to your LearnCore account, you will now need to be able to effectively manage these users and groups as new hires join or internal changes occur. For example, a sales rep may move to a different team or relocate to a new territory and this requires them to complete different training. Adding them to the appropriate groups, like removing them from the Southwest Territory group and adding them to the Northwest Territory group will ensure that they receive what they need based on their affiliation (in this case, by territory location). Keeping the user management section consistently aligned with your organization can be challenging but we try to simplify the management of these users to assist with maintaining a high level of accuracy when keeping members of your organization informed and properly equipped with knowledge.
- Easily edit user details, such as group assignment or contact information
- Grant or remove permissions to users when needed
- Quickly see historical learning data for users on an individual basis
- Deactivate or remove persons no longer with your company
- Export user details to a CSV with specific fields using the click of a button
You need this to succeed
- An admin or reporting admin account in LearnCore
- Custom admin with user management permissions
The quick way to awesomeness
- View your user list and their details
- Click their permission level in the list to edit
- Add learners to groups and categories
- If needed, deactivate learners from this view
Do this step by step
- From the dashboard, click Go to User Management.
- The first tab is the user list for your account. You can view their name, email, assigned groups, permission level, and when their last activity was in LearnCore. If there is no date listed under Last Activity, that indicates the user has registered their account but have not interacted with any courses yet.
- When you select one or more users from the list, you will have a few options: resend invitations, edit group assignment, and remove.
- To edit or view details of that user, click their name from the list to view their metadata.
- Scroll down to view the categories they are part of as well as all of their assigned courses and checklists.
- To add or remove them from a group, click the group column next to the user. You can assign users to multiple groups. When you begin typing a group name, it should show possible groups in the drop-down.
- Clicking on the button under the permissions column will allow you to edit the permission settings of that user.
- The last column shows the last activity date of that user. If you hover over the status, you have the option to deactivate a user by clicking the deactivate link that appears. Deactivating a user is a good alternative when you would like to retain a learner’s historical data but temporarily put their account on hold. During that time they will not receive correspondence from LearnCore.
- To export your user list to a CSV click Export All Users. You will be able to select the columns that you want to be included in this export. Uncheck the information that you do not want to be pulled during the export and click Send Email.