What's in it for you
The best sales managers are those that support their team’s performance and development. LearnCore allows you to do this by providing you the tools you need to develop training that is specific to your team, and the capability to provide timely and valuable coaching and feedback that helps them improve their selling process.
Managers are usually team leaders or sales managers within your organization that are responsible for a small team of sales reps. Managers can be assigned to multiple teams depending on their position within the organization, and the level of responsibility you want to give them. Managers are restricted to interacting with users in those groups.
As a manager, you will need to be assigned to the appropriate user group(s) by an Admin.
- LearnCore management functions enabled for your specified user groups
- Create and assign courses for your team
- Provide coaching and feedback for your team’s Pitch IQ submissions
- Shared reports will be filtered to just the people you manage
You need this to succeed
- Manager-level access granted by an admin
- Assignment to the user groups you will manage
The quick way to awesomeness
- Assign courses to your user group(s)
- Review your team's Pitch IQ submissions
- View and export reports related to your user group(s)
Understand how it works
For the users and groups that you manage, you have the following permissions:
- Create, assign, and edit your own courses
- Manage tests
- Review and score Pitch IQ submissions
- Reporting specific to groups/individuals you manage
Admins with course creation permission can add a manager to any Pitch IQ admin panel by enabling the auto-assign managers toggle to Yes. The manager(s) of those users will then be able to review the video submissions for those individuals and groups that they manage.
Because as a manager you can only view the reporting of your users you manage, any reports that include other groups will display only the data related to your users. If an admin shares a report with a manager, only the user group(s) assigned to them have visible data.