What's in it for you
System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) is an open standard for automating the exchange of user identity information. Using the SCIM standard, the Okta provisioning platform enables you to provision users from Okta’s universal directory and import them into LearnCore automatically. Configuring this setup allows LearnCore to support these advanced provisioning methods including account creation, profile updates, and account deactivation.
Before configuring Okta SCIM Integration, you must contact LearnCore to receive an account-specific authorization token. This unique token is simply an alphanumeric string of characters that securely identifies your LearnCore account. Once your token has been generated, you may proceed with configuration. Contact your Customer Success Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Easily create or deactivate users automatically
- Quickly update user details without the manual work
You need this to succeed
- Admin access to LearnCore
- An account-specific authorization token requested from LearnCore
The quick way to awesomeness
- Request an authorization token from your LearnCore CSM
- Enable provisioning in your organization's Okta account
- Select the features you would like provisioning enabled for
Do this step by step
- Log into Okta and navigate to the Admin section and click on the Applications tab.
- Click on the LearnCore application.
- Click on the Provisioning tab and configure the settings for LearnCore.
- Click Enable Provisioning.
- Check the box for Enable provisioning features.
- Under API Token, enter the account-specific token issued by LearnCore.
- Now that the application is enabled, scroll down and select the provisioning features that you wish to enable. Click Save when you are done.