What's in it for you
User management is one of the most important and powerful administrative features in LearnCore. It allows administrators to create and maintain groups and users so they can effectively distribute the right training, to the right people, at the right time. In order to best leverage the user management features of LearnCore, it’s important to understand how to create user groups, add users, and utilize categories, if necessary. A better understanding of how to properly set up your users in your LearnCore account will lead to a more seamless roll out of training initiatives.
- Easily add users to LearnCore, either individually or in bulk
- Create custom user groups specific to the structure of your organization
- Add users to one or more groups to ensure they receive the appropriate training
- Configure categories to help with your training initiatives
You need this to succeed
- Admin or reporting admin access to your LearnCore account
- User details, including their email address
- A strong understanding of the organizational structure for training roll-out
The quick way to awesomeness
- Add users to your account, either individually or in bulk upload.
- Assign users to groups as needed.
- Add desired categories and assign groups to these categories.
Do this step by step
- From the dashboard, click Go to User Management.
- To add an individual user, click Add New User. Enter the details and assign to any applicable groups. When done, click Add User.
- If you’d like to add users in bulk, you can do so by using a CSV file. Once it’s filled out, upload it to the Add New User section.
- Under user management, click Add New Group. Provide a name for your new group. You have the option to copy over the users and assignments from another group in your account.
- To see your groups, click Group List. You can sort by the following columns: group name, manager, category, or assigned courses.
- Under user management, navigate to the Category List tab. This will list all the categories that have been created on your account and the number of groups that are part of that category.
- To create a new category, click + Add Category.
- Once you’ve added a category, you can now assign categories to user groups under the group list view.