What's in it for you
You can easily update your password or name in your profile section of LearnCore. If you don’t make it that far, don’t worry, we’ve got a solution for when you’ve forgotten your password too.
You need this to succeed
- Your email address
- Access to your email account
- A web browser or the LearnCore app installed on your iOS or Android device
Change your password in your profile settings
- In your Learner dashboard, click on the learner drop-down menu with your initials, then click My Profile.
- In your profile, you will see options to edit your name and create a new password for your login. First input your current password, then enter your new password and confirm.
- Click Submit to save any changes you’ve made on your profile.
Reset your password using a Web browser
- If you’re trying to log in but can’t remember your password, click Forgot your password link on the login page.
- On the next screen you will be asked to enter your email address, then click the Reset Password button. This will send an email with a link to reset to the address you provided.
- Once you receive the email to reset your password, simply follow the link and enter your new password, confirm it, then hit Change Password.
- If you didn't receive the email with reset instructions, check your email spam folder to verify that the password email wasn't classified as spam.
Reset your password using the LearnCore app
- To reset your password from the LearnCore apps, go to the log in screen then simply tap Forgot your password?
- Fill in your username/email address and you will receive an email with a link to reset it.
- Check your email spam folder to verify that the password email wasn't classified as spam.
Please contact your administrator or our support team if you didn't receive a password reset email.