What's in it for you
With many of your sales reps regularly on to the go, it may be easiest to notify them of new checklists or assigned courses via their mobile device. While the settings of an individual user’s device will always override settings in LearnCore, you can still enable the option to push notifications to users’ mobile devices.
- Provides a quick way to notify your learners of updates
- Increases awareness and engagement of learners
You need this to succeed
- Admin access to your LearnCore account
The quick way to awesomeness
- Log in to the LearnCore admin portal
- Compose the message you want to send to users
- Click Send and check activity log
Do this step by step
- Under Account Management, navigate to Push Notification under the Mobile section.
- In the message field, draft the communication you want to be pushed to your users.
- Select or search the user group(s) that you would like the notification pushed to.
- When you have drafted your message and selected the recipient groups, click Send. The notification should appear in the activity log.
Note: Only users who have set their mobile permissions to allow LearnCore notifications to be pushed to their devices will receive the notification.