What's in it for you
To provide strong learning value for your users, you need to score their Pitch IQ submissions. Choose the criteria that best aligns with your organization to allow for meaningful feedback. Admins, managers, and even peers can review submissions depending on how the Pitch IQ section of the course is configured. Providing many options on scoring helps ensure that the scoring metrics are relevant to your training initiative goals and give your panelists a criteria list to base the submission off of. This guarantees that all panelists are assessing based on the same set of standards when measuring these evaluations as a whole.
- Configure your own grading metrics for submissions
- Review and provide feedback to sales reps’ recorded pitch
- Keep updates to this page as minimal as possible. Changing any metric will overwrite all instances where that metric is used, including courses that were previously published.
You need this to succeed
- Admin access to configure the grading criteria
- As a manager, you must be assigned to grade your users’ submissions for a given course
- Established evaluation criteria that are aligned with your organization’s goals
The quick way to awesomeness
- Add up to 20 criteria for assessing Pitch IQ submissions
- Select the 5 default criteria to use currently
- Configure scoring settings including the minimum number of reviews
- Assign panelists to review submitted pitches
Do this step by step
- From the account management tab, click Pitch IQ Metrics.
- Select up to 20 different criteria that align with the course you created.
Note: You don't need to initially create all 20 criteria. Keep the criteria set to "Inactive" until you want it to appear in the list of criteria to choose from in Step 4 of the Course Creation process.
- Choose the 5 metrics that align with the course you are creating. Only Default and Active criteria will appear as options. Clicking the criteria will display a drop-down menu with the other criteria options that are available.
- Back in the Pitch IQ section of a specific course, designate who is scoring the submission (peers or admin) and what the threshold is for a passing grade. If you’re requiring peer reviews, determine the minimum number of peer reviews you would like collected for this section.
- Decide who will comprise the Pitch IQ panel. Click the Assign an admin drop-down and select who will be the main admin for the pitches connected to this course.
- If you would like individuals to have their managers automatically involved in grading their submissions, switch Auto-assign managers to Yes. This will ensure that the designated manager for each individual can assess their Pitch IQ even if the people assigned to this course have different managers. A good example of this would be if you have an onboarding group with various positions participating. Most of them will have their own managers directly correlated to their actual role.
- To remove an admin assigned to the panel, click the red button at any time.