What's in it for you
In LearnCore, you can find a wide range of analytics about your courses, lessons, assessments, and Pitch IQ scores. This allows you to track your individual progress while you aim to improve. You can find the analytics inside LearnCore’s Dashboard, under the Reporting tab. Let’s explain what these numbers mean and how they can help you to track your progress.
- Take ownership of your learning
- Review analytics on Course and lesson level
- Keep tabs on your Pitch and Test averages
See how it's done on the Web app
Under the Reporting tab, you’ll see three sections labeled Courses, Overdue, and Performance.
- The Courses box keeps tabs on how many courses you’ve been assigned and how many you’ve completed.
- Similarly, the Overdue box lets you know the number of courses you’ve been assigned that are now past their due date and the number of courses that will be due soon.
- The Performance box provides your test average and pitch average scores.
The Pitch IQ Report gives you a breakdown of the average scores you’ve received on your submissions, by the 5 categories: Clarity, Confidence, Knowledge, Enthusiasm, and Goal Achieved. These are rated on a scale of 1-10.
Below these sections, you’ll see a breakdown of stats based on the course. The analytics per course will include the time you spent on it, your progress, date completed, test score and number of attempts, Pitch IQ score, and Credential Earned.
On the top left, you may see the option to Filter by Course. Select which course you’d like to see in further detail on a course and lesson level.
Under Course Details you’ll see a menu of analytics on the course level:
- Time Spent is how long it took you to complete the course.
- Learn Status is the percentage of the course you’ve finished.
- Date Completed is the day you finished the course.
- Test Score is what you scored on the assessment.
- Test Attempts is the number of times you completed the test.
- Credential earned is whether or not you earned a new credential for completing the course and test.
Below the Course Details section, you’ll see a similar breakdown of analytics based on the lesson-level of a course.
- Time Spent - How long it took you to complete a Learn section.
- Date Completed - The day that you completed the lesson.