What's in it for you
When you're taking courses in LearnCore use the notepad to jot down important ideas and lessons to help you remember! Being actively engaged in your learning by taking notes may help you retain information better so you can use it down the road. If you have a feeling you're going to want to revisit a specific lesson later, bookmark it.
- Bookmark lessons for easy access later
- Take notes while you work on courses to help remember useful points
You need this to succeed
- A LearnCore learner account
- Courses assigned to you
Choose your success platform
See how it's done on iOS
Note: On LearnCore's mobile app you can only access notes from within the course. To view all your notes and filter them by course, view them in the web app.
- When taking a course you have the ability to add course notes or bookmark lessons. In the menu on the bottom of your app, tap the notepad icon to open this section.
- Take notes by typing on the blank screen pad that opens. Tap Save on the top right when you're done entering your note.
- Notes will save as a running page per course. To view your notes in the course, tap the note icon in the menu at any time.
- To bookmark a lesson, simply tap the bookmark icon to the left of the notepad. When a lesson is bookmarked, the tab changes color.
See how it's done on Android
Note: On LearnCore's Android app, you will only have the option to bookmark lessons and courses.
- To bookmark a course or a particular lesson, simply tap the bookmark icon on the top right. When a lesson is bookmarked, the tab changes color.
See how it's done on the Web app
- When taking a course you have the ability to add course notes or bookmark lessons. On the left side course menu, click on the bookmark icon in the middle to open this section.
- In the Course Notes box, you can type any important information to remember, and any notes taken will be automatically saved.
- To bookmark lessons, click the flag at the top of the lesson you’d like bookmarked. This flag change color when you’ve flagged the page. It will then appear in the Bookmarked Lessons menu on the left side, under your notes. Clicking any of the bookmarked lessons will bring you back to the saved page.
- To view all the notes and bookmarks you’ve saved, click your learner menu in the top right corner, and select Notes & Bookmarks.
- From here you can filter your Notes and Bookmarks by type or curriculum. Using the Type filter you can narrow it down to Bookmarked Courses, Lessons, Pitches, or Notes.