What's in it for you
Courses make up the most important aspect of training - it contains all the content for your learners and then assesses their understanding of the provided information so they can be better equipped with the knowledge to sell effectively. Curriculums are compiled of multiple courses, similar to a curriculum for a course in school. This allows for grouping of similar courses into one initiative.
Once you have created and named a course, there are 3 components involved in creating courses for users in your organization. You can read more about these at the end of this introduction.
- Create courses tailored to your organization or team’s learning initiatives
- Group like courses together to comprise different curriculums
- For managers, courses can be created and assigned to their user group(s) only
- Easily manage multiple training initiatives in one area
You need this to succeed
- Admin or content admin access
- Managers must be assigned to user(s) to create courses
The quick way to awesomeness
- Create and name a curriculum in your account
- Add or create new courses to add to the curriculum
- Use available filters to search for curriculums
Do this step by step
- On the main dashboard while in the Courses tab, click Create then Curriculum.
- Give your curriculum a name that indicates the subject matter so it is easy to locate then click Save.
- To add existing courses to a curriculum, click the gear icon in that course listing and move to a curriculum. You can also hide or preview a course from this view.
- From this view, you can also quickly view certain activity details for that course, including the number of users assigned to the course and how many have completed it.
- When you have many courses and curriculums, use the filter to easily find what you’re looking for or edit the order in which the Curriculum appears on your Dashboard and the Learner’s dashboard.
Let’s explore the course setup and creation functions in LearnCore. This can be broken into three sections: